You want your baby to have security and to be protected by a top quality mattress for their crib. There are many products you can pick from for your baby’s crib. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of the Sealy Soybean Foam-Core Crib Mattress
Advantages of the Sealy Soybean Foam-Core Crib Mattress
- It’s lightweight and made with soybean oils
- It has a waterproof and stain-resistant cover for easy cleaning
- It’s Greenguard Gold Certified so it provides a healthier environment for your baby
- Has won many awards so it’s high quality
- It provides a high quality sleep surface
- The square corner design means it fits snuggly in cribs for comfort for your baby
This mattress provides firm support for your baby and it’s a durable product so it will last for a long time. This mattress goes through rigorous testing which is unparalleled in the industry so you get a top quality product. This product meets safety standards so it’s the perfect fit for your home. It has airflow vents so there’s good air circulation in this mattress. There’s also a lifetime warranty on the product. Children will feel comfortable while sleeping on this mattress as the added cotton cushioning provides a balanced sleeping environment. The cover is very easy to clean with some mild soap and water. The bonding is also waterproof so no liquids will seep into the mattress.
Disadvantages of the Sealy Soybean Foam-Core Crib Mattress
There are some disadvantages to the Sealy Soybean Foam-Core Crib Mattress that you need to be aware of before you buy this product.
- The edges may compress over time leading to gaps in the mattress and how it fits the crib
- The mattress may not fit your particular crib, you need to measure to be sure
- Mattress may sag or dip in the middle over time
- It could be too soft or too hard for your baby
This mattress may compress over time and this can make the mattress not fit quite right on your crib any longer. If you don’t measure before you buy you may also get a mattress that doesn’t fit the crib at all so be sure you get the right measurements before you spend your money. The middle of the mattress can sag or sip over time and may need to be replaced with something better. The mattress may be too form or too soft for your baby.
In general, this is a high quality mattress and should provide you with a lot of use. It meets safety standards and it provides a solid high-quality sleep surface for your baby. It’s water proof and stain-resistant as well as being easy to clean and maintain so there should be no problems with hygiene for your baby. This mattress is also quite lightweight and easy to move around. The mattress edges may compress over time and not fit the crib in the way you want and it can also sag in the middle with use. The mattress may not quite meet the comfort requirements of your baby as it can be too hard or too soft, so be sure this is the mattress for your baby and have a good idea of what they like before you buy. The best thing to do is measure the mattress as well as the crib to ensure the right fit.